Jane Choi Kitchen: Homemade pumpkin milk
Ingredients: boiled pumpkin + a little bit of unroasted cashews + soaked almonds in water for at least 8 hoursGrind that combination with water in a blender or soy milk maker and filter it in a strainer.
Add stevia and a little salt to the ingredients.What a fantastic taste! And it’s fresh pumpkin milk!
Pumpkin benefits are:
- Highly Nutritious and Particularly Rich in Vitamin A
- High Antioxidant Content May Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Diseases
- Packs Vitamins That May Boost Immunity
- Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin May Protect Your Eyesight
- Nutrient Density and Low Calorie Count May Promote Weight Loss
- Antioxidant Content May Lower Your Risk of Cancer
- Potassium, Vitamin C and Fiber May Benefit Heart Health
- Contains Compounds That Promote Healthy Skin
- Incredibly Versatile and Easy to Add to Your Diet
- Postoperative swelling relief or edema removal